Life is soccer.

Life is soccer.

Parkour

Parkour
Living life to its Fullest

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Best at the same time Worst day...

Crap man... I got a freaking bruise yesterday on my left eye and it is only a few days away till Chinese new year. Yesterday was my best day but also my worst day...
Worst Day,
It was my worst day because i got whack in the face by the soccer ball during training... Firstly on that day I everything when as usual until i when for soccer training. During training I when to pick up soccer balls that when over the goal as players where training their shots. While finding a ball in the bush behind the post a on coming soccer ball came towards me and smacked me on the side of my face which turn my whole left cheek numb. Then it was time for me to practice saving and diving, a ball flew to the left post causing me to dive to the left post. Upon diving to the left I didn't know where I was going to land causing me to smack left rip cage on left metal post... If these 2 incidents was not bad enough... During match at the ending part of training i got rammed in the left eye by the soccer ball. I saved it but caused me to get injured... Surprisingly my spectacles remained in one piece...
Best Day,
Was my best day because i became a even more confident and better keeper. Chinese New Year was coming... Woo....... I got to finally feel how is it like to get a bruise on the eye. And a few more things i can't remember maybe because of the hit haha...

Came back home yesterday with a bruise eye and body aching everywhere......

No comments: