Life is soccer.

Life is soccer.

Parkour

Parkour
Living life to its Fullest

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Wednesday Parkour Night

Well, yesterday was quite funny in the same time scary. I wanted to go Parkour in the afternoon but it rain so I could not go. I decided to go in the night and forgotten to go to church. Yesterday only Randall and I went Parkour. We went to the usual places to get back our skill and strength. After about 1h 45mins Randall decided to take a break at my block's carpark. I was bored and sat on the ledge of the carpark's top level. After coming down from it as it was to risky. I walked around Ranndall who was eating chips. I soon saw a camera flash from the block nearby. I saw the guy taking us so clearly and he still could go and hide behind the plants. Stupid uncle slap him ah sia anyhow stalk us. I mean even if he gave it to the police nothing much will happen as a lot of tracers do stuff in carparks and the police should be quite used to this kind of stuff. Anyway I know that uncle and the next time I see him taking pictures at us he is going down. After chilling out at the carpark we when to Randall's house. I saw a black cat and when to touch it as it was quite cute. And after that it kept following us ( Crap shouldn't have touched it ). Randall and I thought it was angry at us or something so we took a run for it ( When i was runing i could hear little foot steps behind us. Like it was chasing us) . We quickly ran to the lift and went up to Randall's house to chill for awhile before i went home. I played Mirror's edge at Randall's house and helped him to compete it. And like about 1am I left his house. Feeling afaid that the same cat would come and attack me I kept looking around to see if it was chasing me. But in the end God protected me and nothing chased me on my way back. Sorry but i haven't been posting often because nothing much happen to me this holiday. I am trying to get the guys to Parkour more often so that i can blog on them. And also sorry that i did not upload any videos lately as we always Parkour at night and night video's are not always very clear.
Stupid Cat.....

No comments: